Almond Cookie Delights!!
Updated: Aug 19, 2019
QUICK AND EASY GLUTEN FREE ALMOND COOKIE DELIGHTS
BAKE: approximately 25 minutes or until lightly golden
3 cups almond flour
1 cup brown rice flour
½ cup sunflower oil
1 cup of raw cane sugar
1 tsp. almond extract (more extract can be added for a richer almondy flavor)
Instructions: (it is recommended to use an electric mixer)
1. In a large mixing bowl mix the almond flour, brown rice flour, eggs, sugar, sunflower oil, and almond extract, until well combined.
2. Stir well, until the components have produced an even consistency throughout.
3. Grab tablespoon-sized chunks of the finished batter, and roll it into balls. Press lightly on each sphere, and arrange the cookies on baking sheets.
4. OPTIONAL: place one sliced almond on every cookie to achieve a fresh, classy effect.
5. Lastly, bake the cookies on 330℉/165℃ for approximately 25 minutes, until a light golden tone appears.
6. FINALLY!!! Enjoy these delicious, soft-baked,dairy-free and gluten-free cookies. Created simple, from only 6 ingredients. 😋